Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My New Morning Arias

It has been awhile since I have put any of my paintings on this blog.......but I want you to know that I have been extremely busy in my art studio creating beautiful paintings. The paintings that have been completed or in the process of being finished consist of oil on canvas and my Morning Arias which is oil or pastels on paper.
  I will be putting at least 3 new paintings  a week on this blog. The Morning Arias are 21" X 21" on Rives paper. the price for these are as follows: unframed  $250 ,  framed  $400 .  If you would like to purchase one or for more information ..... please contact me at   surefiregal@earthlink.net

12-040    $250__

  
11-230    $400__
This is an example of what the framed artwork would look like.
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment