Friday, January 21, 2011

My evening with David

Went to listen to my friend David Pond........
He was giving a talk on astrology for the new year. His website is www.reflecting pond.com  He spoke at the Madrona mind-body Institute in Fort Worden, Port Townsend ,Washington...... before that we went to Waterfront Pizza for quick salad and a slice of pizza....  best pizza this sde of chicago!! I was with my cool friend Mariah Doty. We had lots of things to talk about......especially her new  project she's doing.......... more about that later. Spent  this morning in my studio formulating new designs for my artwork. Bringing you more images for my greeting cards because Valentine's Day is soon......... you can view them on my website.  www.gerilindseystudios.com 

new paper piece 20x20



birthday for my friend Christie 



No comments:

Post a Comment