Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oysters

We are reading a book on the "oyster"......... for book group...... our meeting is tomorrow at a restaurant. We are down to three members : Geri, Sally, Sandy and  we'll discuss enjoying the pleasures and the romance of the oyster, in the  book " Consider the oyster"  written by MFK Fisher. Counting the oysters I've eaten in my life ...........I just added it all up ....I think probably something like 12 -15,000 which is considerable amount of oysters. I LIKE OYSTERS....... just on the half shell, fresh with their briny flavor, the chill of the water,; but I also like oyster stew and oyster loaf. Going to Port Townsend  today to the photo and art installation I did and I will photograph the installation and put it on my blog later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment